[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
• View topic - About the Website

About the Website

About the Website

Postby trina » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Hello. Glad to be here. On first perusal, this seems to be a terribly exciting space to be in. I am researching women in Indian political theatre between 1950 and 1980 at the Centre for Studies in Social Sciences Calcutta, where I am a Doctoral Fellow. An intercultural space like this would actually be a incredibly useful touchstone for many of my research interests and ideas, since the performance of Shakespeare in India has a long and complex tradition, and consistently strong links with the politico-social milieu of the postcolonial state. I am still engrossed in watching a couple of the video clips provided here, but would love to get back with more detailed inputs and contributions, depending on what would be useful to the creators. But in sum: CONGRATULATIONS on a wonderful idea for a space of academic and cultural interaction.

Warmly,

Trina.
trina

You have great content!

Postby seosoftware » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Wow, Thanks for the share
you always have great content!

seo software
seosoftware

Return to FEEDBACK / 反馈意见 / フィードバック