[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
• View topic - Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself

Postby shreyosi » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:17 am

I am Shreyosi Mukherjee. I am a PhD student on the A|S|I|A project. My research intends to focus on intercultural Shakespeare productions across east and south-east Asia. I hope the A|S|I|A site gives us all with common interests in intercultural Shakespeare in particular and intercultural theatre in general a platform to discuss and share our ideas. I take this opportunity to welcome all our members. Please feel free to introduce yourself here and share your thoughts.
shreyosi

Return to Introduce Yourself / 自我介绍 / 自己紹介