[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
• View topic - Hello from Japan!!

Hello from Japan!!

Hello from Japan!!

Postby mihasu » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:00 am

Hi! My name is Asai Mihasu. I am a Japanese 18 years old man.
I am a freshman of Nagoya City University. And I study Interculturality here. I enjoy myself everyday:)
Thanks for this opportunity. I am very glad to work as the Subeditor. I would like to make extra special efforts !! Thank you.
mihasu

Re: Hello from Japan!!

Postby shreyosi » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:47 am

Welcome on board Mihasu san! Hope you have great time working on the project. We are also very excited to have you as a part of our team. Thanks for all your efforts.
shreyosi

Return to Introduce Yourself / 自我介绍 / 自己紹介