[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
• View topic - Shakespearian Exhibitions

Shakespearian Exhibitions

topics for discussion on A|S|I|A or other Asian Shakespeare productions

Shakespearian Exhibitions

Postby ElieRezzouk » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:47 pm

I'm looking for all current, past and projected exhibitions dedicated to Shakespeare for the festivities 450 and 400, all around the world, for an academic research and publication. The perspective considered is a matter of both comparative museology and comparative performing arts studies: how do collections (local and national artistic and performing arts collections) and museography (the exhibition themselves - issue, purpose, exhibits, and display ) contribute to draw different Shakespearian faces?
Would any of you me aware of such exhibitions in asian theatre museums (or outside the museums)?
Thanks, in advance, for your help.
ElieRezzouk

Return to DISCUSSIONS / 讨论区 / ディスカッション