[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
• View topic - Logging in

Logging in

Logging in

Postby Laurendavies0 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:22 pm

The log in button on the homepage is not working. The only way I can log in is through the forum. I need to access the production archives and cannot do this at the moment.
Laurendavies0

Re: Logging in

Postby katrinabed2 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:05 am

I’m having this issue as well
katrinabed2

Return to TECHNICAL ISSUES / 技术问题 / 技術的な問題