[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
• View topic - IMPORTANT concerning the problems with website

IMPORTANT concerning the problems with website

IMPORTANT concerning the problems with website

Postby mitsu » Thu May 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Hello!
I hope that my post will be read as I can't find another way of writing to the admins of this website, the contact form doesn't work...
I have little problem with the website - a few days ago the videos suddenly stopped working. It is a big problem for me as I am in middle of writing my thesis right now and I have to view these videos to finish it. I hope it's only a temporary problem and it'll be fixed soon. I'd be glad if you could give me any information about when will it be working again.
Also there's a problem with "data" section on Yohangza's Hamlet. It simply doesn't load. And the contact form too, as I mentioned earlier..
I hope these problems can be fixed really soon even though the website doesn't seem to be updated anymore.
Have a good day,
Marta N.
mitsu

Re: IMPORTANT concerning the problems with website

Postby admin » Sun May 05, 2013 2:31 am

Hello Marta,
I'm glad you have got in touch with us. We are aware of the technical problem with the videos, which is due to an ongoing server migration. We are working on an urgent basis to resolve this so that users can view the videos smoothly again. Thank you also for alerting us to the problems with the data for Yohangza's Hamlet, and the contact form. We appreciate user feedback greatly as it helps us identify bugs and issues.
The third edition of the archive is currently in preparation and will be ready by June. It will contain 17 more productions.
I will post again when the videos are working, which we hope will be very soon.
best,
Yong Li Lan
admin
Site Admin

Return to TECHNICAL ISSUES / 技术问题 / 技術的な問題