[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
• View topic - Oh Tae-suk's Romeo and Juliet

Oh Tae-suk's Romeo and Juliet

Oh Tae-suk's Romeo and Juliet

Postby xfan » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:17 pm

Hello,

I somehow cannot watch Oh Tae-suk's Romeo and Juliet. The video does not start.

Thanks,
Xing
xfan

Re: Oh Tae-suk's Romeo and Juliet

Postby admin » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:26 pm

Thanks for letting us know, Xing, and I'm glad we could get it fixed quickly.

Please do alert us if you experience any issues with the A|S|I|A functions: we are preparing a newly coded edition and occasionally this might affect the current website.

best,
Li Lan
admin
Site Admin

Return to TECHNICAL ISSUES / 技术问题 / 技術的な問題